Monday, June 27, 2016

Luna the dog

It was Monday evening and we were coming back from the pool and then there was a dog coming to me. She was white with light tan spots and she had no collar. I yelled out dog to my sister the dog was coming to me with it's tail under it's butt Avery put her on a leash and had me hold her. Avery was going to get her a bowl of water while Avery was doing that a man was walking up to me. I asked him if she was his  he said yes so I unhooked her he tried to get her to come but she wouldn't he told me what happened then Avery came back watching him leave with the dog. I told her what he said he said that her name is Luna and that they were using a power tool and she got scared and ran off. I am so happy that we found  Luna the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment