Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Back on the mountain bike trails after 2 years

It was Friaday night and dad said that we were going on a bike ride tomorrow in the mountain bike trails and I was so happy with that but we had to wake up at 7:00a.m.  It's Saturday morning, I woke up to the  sound of harps playing from my alarm.  I got in my new team biking gear, had a little breakfast  and off we went. We left are driveway, dad found a four wheeler path it was hard because there were lots of lose rocks and sandy up hills. Next came the mountain bike trails, it felt good to be back  after 2 whole years. There were a few bad crashes first fall of the day we were climbing up a hill and I couldn't make it so I got off while dad was talking to Avery my older sister  I was lifting my right leg over... boom I fell with the bike over my head and I couldn't get it off because it was pinning my head down on the ground.  Next fall, Dad lead, followed by Avery,then me,we were climbing up a big hill and Avery could not make it so I went around her dad thought that I was her then I fell sideways on to a rock that was in the side of the trail and my left leg hit the rock. Another one was when we were at the top of a hill and there were big rocks that I had to go over and I did for  go straight over them causing me to fall on them. Finally the last fall we were right at the end but I did not know and I fell into a flower bed  I figured out that I have a unlucky leg because I landed on it every time I fell . These trails up here are crazy!Compared to down  state, there are a lot of big lose rocks with long  down hills and long up hills.The view is beautiful when you get high up along our ride I saw a lot of big beautiful trees,humongous boulders and a large cave that made us wonder what was inside it. At the end I was able to make it all the way home without putting a foot down on the ground in all the four wheeler trails that we rode in earlier. I was so happy to be done because how tried and sore I was.It felt great to be back in the trails after 2 long years.

No comments:

Post a Comment