Monday, June 20, 2016

Finding Snakes

It was Thursday and we were playing outside I was in the front yard and I heard my mom yell "No Get It Away from ME" I went to see what it was not my mind I thought it might be a snake when I got in the backyard I saw it it was a tiny little snake he was squirming a lot and he was stubborn my sister told me so she named him Ace. Soon after that Ace ecpaped so we wanted to find another one. I heard something in the blue tarp that was on the ground near me then I saw something I told Avery and she caught the snake  and named her Ester. I went  up in the sand dunes and got something when I came down Avery was peeling of Ester's skin. A few hours after that dad wanted us to go through the single track and pick up sticks. When we came up Ester was not there so we asked dad he said she went near the back of the garage then told us about another big snake  just laying by two tree that are growing together. First we found the big snake Avery found out that he was trying to get a big fat toad when I was getting the box for snakes  I went down and got the box I saw her but Avery called me. When I told her what I saw she ran down and I went up she couldn't find her a few moments later we lost the big snake and we couldn't find Ester so Avery went inside I tried to save the toad but... two days later he was dead. I am so happy that we found Ester because she helped me get over my fear of snakes. I am so happy we went and found snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment